Cosmetic Dentistry: A Guide to the most Popular Treatments
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry offers various solutions to help improve your smile. It restores lost confidence and revitalises your teeth. It’s becoming more common for dentists across the UK to offer a ‘Smile Makeover’. This is achieved by using cosmetic dental treatments that are available.
Cosmetic dentistry may be the solution you are searching for if you have:
- A missing tooth or several missing teeth.
- Suffering from tooth/teeth decolourisation.
- Teeth have been chipped or worn down.
Leading dentists offer a wealth of treatments and solutions based on your budgets and needs.
What Dental Cosmetic Treatments are there?
There is a wide range of cosmetic dentistry that has their own advantages and offers unique solutions. Here are the three most popular cosmetic treatments today:
- Teeth whitening are a simple way of improving your teeth. This treatment involves using specialised bleach that helps remove deep surface stains on the enamel of each tooth, the outer shell. Find out more about how teeth whitening works.
- Dental implants are the leading solution for restorative dentistry. Not only does it replace missing or damaged teeth, but dental implants also have several health benefits too. Find out more about how dental implants could be the right solution for you.
- Porcelain veneers are a cutting-edge cosmetic treatment. Made out of incredibly thin pieces of porcelain, they are hand-crafted to fit and cover the front of each tooth. They can help protect worn enamel of a tooth and cover cracks. Find out more about Porcelain Veneers.
Cosmetic dentistry isn’t purely for aesthetic reasons. Cosmetic dental treatments are helping more people in the UK revamp their confidence today.