Cosmetic Tattooing provides an alternative to traditional daily makeup applications.
Facial cosmetic tattooing procedures include
- Permanent eyeliner
- Permanent eyebrows
- Permanent lip liner
- Full lip shading
- Camouflage of unwanted scarring
- Beauty spot removal
- Hairline tattooing
- Nipple reconstruction (reduction/enlargement)
The main objective is to allow the convenience of maintaining a perfect, yet natural-looking image, 24 hours a day.
Once the tiny droplets of colour are placed into the dermis layer of skin, the results are enhancing, immediate and permanent. These Micropigmentation procedures achieve a naturally enhancing look that cannot be duplicated with traditional makeup applications and paramedical camouflage. Got questions? Ask our team.
- This gentle procedure is done by hand with no machines or injections.
- A topical numbing agent is applied to de-sensitize the area.
- This method is approved by doctors.
- All pigments are approved for use on facial skin.
- Colours are carefully mixed to match your hair colour and skin tone.
- All work is artistically done to give you a natural look or the look you want to achieve.
Learn cosmetic tattooing procedures like microblading
Natural Enhancement Ltd is one of London’s most renowned semi permanent makeup training centres with state of the art studios and the latest Biotek equipment. Choose from one of their beginner courses and learn amazing skills like lip tinting, different eyebrow shading techniques and eyeliner. Contact them directly to find out more about their upcoming courses including dates and fees.
Find out more about our most popular treatments: